Popular Post

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Sunday, January 19, 2014

 

Blogger Tricks: How to make Link Result to New Page  I always feeling good when I read posts in this blog.
The last page wan not lost. And we keep our traffic.


Ready to make it? Please follow these steps:

⇒Choose "Edit Html" mode (not a Compose) Blogger Tricks: How to make Link Result to New Page

⇒In the example before added Html code is like this:
ex: I always feeling good when I read posts in this blog.

⇒Please add this Html code: target="_blank" or target="new"

⇒The results like this (on Edit Html mode):

or


Next Post I will tell You How to make Link Title. Keep Read.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

The Won Blog Of EARN FOR TEICKS. The Blog Created by Bijoy Kumar Biswas. Designed by বিজয়*বিজন*বিজু